Once a physician has made the commitment to a new practice model, the Negentex Team jumps into action evaluating the current condition and forming a plan for transition.
Each Provider Situation is Unique and Negentex will take the Effort to Transition Based on this Premise
It begins with a Situation Analysis (SA) of where your practice is today
For a seasoned Existing Practice, the Negentex Team will engage in a short study to understand the medical, operational, marketing, and financial strategies to transition to our value-based model.
For new practices, this study may not be needed and more emphasis will be given the “moving forward” execution. Negentex will share our plan to build your practice management environment including scheduling, marketing, IT, and finances.
The next step is an organized approach to Transition to includ specific detailed plans for:
- Practice Professional Development
- Operational Recommendations
- Marketing Strategy and Execution (Traditional and Social Marketing)
- Financial Controls and Processes
- Technology configuration (Practice Operation; Outside Access & Security; Systems Medicine Integration)